ChristianPages.Com Statement of Faith
The following core beliefs establish the foundation upon which all our advertisers' endeavors are based. Each advertiser on ChristianPages.com has pledged and believes:
- The Bible is the divinely inspired, inerrant Word of God: It is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs and living. Because it is inspired by God, it is infallible - the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds and opinions should be tried.
- There is one true God. In the one true God there exists three persons: the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one.
- Jesus Christ is the living Son of God. He is equal with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life and sacrificed Himself as the perfect lamb of God for the sins of all mankind by dying on the cross. He arose from the dead after three days and demonstrated His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven's glory where He sits at the right hand of the Father. Jesus will return for His Church on Earth and reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- The Holy Spirit is Divine and present in the world, revealing to us, our need for salvation through Jesus Christ. He also lives within every Christian from the moment they receive Jesus Christ as the Savior and Lord of their life. He provides the Christian with sanctification - power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and daily guidance. The Christian surrenders their life to the power of the Holy Spirit daily.
- The existence and personality of Satan, his total opposition to God, and his power over the unregenerate.
- The recognition that all men are lost in sin and hopeless to earn salvation which is only obtainable by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Church, those called out, being the Body of Christ, united as one Body in the Holy Spirit, consisting of those who have received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives, using every means possible to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world. Our Great Commission, instituted by Christ our Lord - to preach the Gospel to all mankind, baptizing them and guiding those who follow Him.